Community College of Philadelphia is seeking to fill an Application Developer position. The Application Developer develops, maintains, and provides support for a full suite of ERP solutions, including but not limited to the creation and maintenance of forms, packages, web applications, web services, and reports.
For a complete position description, and to apply online, please visit our career site at jobs.ccp.edu, or click the “Apply” button.
Community College of Philadelphia recognizes that our employees are important and vital to our success. We offer a high-quality, comprehensive program of benefits, which represents an important component of total compensation.
Our benefits include:
Medical, dental, and prescription drug plans for employees and all of their eligible family members
College-paid life and disability insurance
College closes for Winter Break the week between Christmas and New Years and for a week in March for Spring Break
Tuition remission (for classes at the College)
Forgivable tuition loan (for classes at any accredited academic institution)
403(b) retirement plan with 10% College contribution
Healthcare and Dependent Care flexible spending accounts
College operates on a 4-day work week during the summer months
Paid vacation plus holiday and personal time off
Community College of Philadelphia is dedicated to promoting a work environment that attracts and retains talented and diverse faculty and staff, and which challenges each of us to achieve at the highest level while contributing to the mission of the College. We value and support a culturally diverse and intellectually dynamic community to prepare our students for global citizenship. Join us as we transition from our first 50 years into the next and build upon a legacy that will impact the city of Philadelphia and beyond.
Community College of Philadelphia is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• Bachelor's degree required. Any and all degrees must be from a recognized institutional accreditor.
• Four (4) years of full-time programming experience which must include experience with relational databases (i.e. Oracle) and application development in SQL in a Virtualized Unix environment required.
• Technical skills and software familiarity with Ellucian suite of products (Banner, with a strong focus in HR/Payroll & Finance) highly preferred.
• Technical skills and software familiarity with SFTP, Unix utilities preferred.
• Experience with Automic (APPWORX), evisions FormFusion and IntelleCheck preferred.
• Experience with DocuSign preferred.
• Experience in report development using reporting tools such as; SQR, Oracle Reports, PL/SQL reporting, Argos, and Tableau is desired.
• Results-oriented with high attention to detail.
• Ability to multi-task and communicate effectively.
• Ability to analyze, design, test, implement and document complex solutions for assigned clients and/or systems.
• Ability to troubleshoot, debug and report using relevant programming languages and tools.
• Ability to carry out assigned responsibilities with minimal supervision.
• Ability to serve as the primary support on assigned multiple applications.
• Ability to efficiently and professionally communicate with client personnel and co-workers.
• Ability to maintain sensitivity, understanding, and respect for a diverse academic environment.
• Inclusive of students, faculty, and staff of varying social, economic, cultural, ideological, and ethnic backgrounds.