Arkansas State University-Beebe at the Searcy Campus is seeking a Campus Tech Lead.
The candidate must think critically, recognize trends, and communicate effectively with students, faculty, staff, and senior administrators. The Campus Tech Lead should possess excellent organizational skills and must be able to prioritize and manage multiple short and long-term projects in order to meet deadlines.
JOBDUTIESANDRESPONSIBILITIES: 1. Provide front-line, primary ITS support for all faculty, staff and students at the Searcy Campus.
2. Assists End-Users (Faculty, Staff and Students) with a wide array of Campus Technologies: Email and Microsoft Office 365; Desktop and Laptop Computers; Telephone (VoIP) and Network communications; Copiers, Scanners & Printers; Other Enterprise Applications.
3. Supervises specific ITS staff member and work-study students.
4. Works incoming campus specific work-requests/tickets at the ITS Helpdesk.
5. Assist in monitoring the ITS Helpdesk phone line by answering calls, creating tickets, and completing tickets.
6. Maintains and updates campus computer labs and classrooms/educational spaces.
7. Serve on committees and task forces as assigned.
8. Participate in professional development activities to keep current in the fields of Information Technology.
9. Provide excellent customer service skills including building and maintaining internal/external customer satisfaction.
10. Maintain a high level of quality customer service standards responding to questions and problems.
11. Perform related duties as assigned.
Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
NOTE: If you are a veteran, disabled veteran, or spouse of a deceased veteran and would like Veteran’s Preference, we will need to see proof of status in order to grant that. Please see Veteran’s Preference section of the application for specific proof.
Knowledge of a specialized field (however acquired), such as basic accounting, computer, etc. equivalent of four years in high school, plus night, trade extension, or correspondence school specialized training, equal to two years of college, plus 5 years related experience and/or training, and 12 to 18 months related management experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.