- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and expertise.
- More than 5 years' directly-related experience.
- Proven track record of effectively accomplishing projects and managing people.
- Strong computer programming and logic skills.
- Experience maintaining application systems in a mid-size enterprise environment.
Preferred Work Experience:
- Experience supporting enterprise systems in higher education.
- Three+ years' experience managing teams and/or projects.
- A leadership role in an ERP implementation or conversion.
- Experience with web portal/portlet design/programming.
- Experience with web-based enterprise systems.
Preferred Technical Experience:
- SUSE Linux, Perl, Oracle, SQL, Web Frameworks, APIs, Informix
- Team Foundation Server or other source code management / version control system