Pay Range: $60,612.48 annually or higher commensurate with experience
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Position Summary: Provide high level technical support for the University's Recruiting, Admissions, Campus Visits, Campus Events and New Student Orientation operations. Lead technical development and support of University CRM system, including research, planning and implementation. Coordinate with contractors and other team members to maintain the CRM, Banner, web forms and SQL Server. Monitor SQL databases and respond to technical errors and service outage. Work with central IT and vendors to resolve technical issues. Create scripts in Oracle /Banner and SQL Server environments to facilitate maintenance, reporting and ad-hoc queries. Supervise data entry staff responsible for adding and managing prospect information in Banner and the CRM system. Provide training, support and problem resolution for all systems.
• B.S. degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate with users/co-workers concerning complex issues; determining optimal methods of reaching desired outcomes.
• Demonstrated ability to prepare technical documentation for non-technical users, and experience providing training to end users in operation of complex systems
• Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision in a group or autonomously, in performing analysis, design and implementation of technically complex systems.
• Considerable knowledge of techniques of programming, system analysis and design; software products; computer system concepts and data management; capabilities of computer systems, database design and procedures.
• Masters Degree • Experience with Banner or other Ellucian applications Experience working with Oracle databases • Experience writing SQL queries • Experience programming in C++ / ProC
Posting Number: SP001870P
Posting Date: 07/05/2018
Open Until Filled: Yes
Special Instructions: Position is open until filled, however, applications received prior to August 3, 2018 will receive first consideration. In addition to the online application, please submit a resume and a detailed letter of qualification addressing all of the minimum and preferred qualifications. Position will remain open until a sufficient pool of candidates is identified.
Background Check: Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.