This position requires candidates meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in business, IT or other field and 10 years of experience.
- Experience leading a large scale, complex, multiyear, enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems implementation projects and/or programs that include enterprise architecture and technology integrations
- Experience leading in a complicated, distributed, large organization.
- Ability to work collaboratively, build consensus and strong teams
- Experience shaping strategy and guiding decision makers toward defining clear priorities and adopting best business practices.
- Experience in leading business process design and redesign.
- Demonstrated experience with project and program management methodology.
- Experience with all phases of an SDLC methodology (including design, build, text, deploy and stabilization phases).
- Experience managing vendors and contracted labor teams.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Strong political awareness and the ability to inform and influence executives.
Ideal candidates will have a strong background in managing enterprise resource planning systems, enterprise architecture, and managing large scale, complex technology integration projects. Additional preferred qualifications include:
- Experience working with Oracle and PeopleSoft applications.
- PMP or equivalent certification.
- Experience in Higher Education.
Applying for the Position
Resumes will be accepted until job posting is removed. Priority consideration given to candidates who apply by May 23, 2017. Please submit core letter and resume directly to the CSU Job posting site (Job # 1012977). Direct any inquiries or nominations to Mary Beth Baker at email@example.com or Phil Goldstein at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this posting:
Equal Employment Opportunity
The university is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against persons on the basis of race, religion, color, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, National origin, sex, sexual orientation, covered veteran status, or any other protected status. Reasonable accommodations will be provided for qualified applicants with disabilities who self disclose by contacting the Senior Human Resources Manager.
This position requires new hire employment verification to be processed through the EVerify program administered by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (DHSUSCIS)' in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA).
If hired, you will be required to furnish proof that you are legally authorized to work in the United States. Mandated Reporter Per CANRA
The person holding this position is considered a 'mandated reporter' under the California Child Abuse and Neglect Reporting Act and is required to comply with the requirements set forth in CSU Executive Order 1083 as a condition of employment.
Conflict of Interest
The duties of this position will include participation in decisions that may have a material financial benefit to the incumbent. Therefore, the selected candidate will be required to file Conflict of Interest Form 700: Statement of Economic Interest when they first occupy the position, and on an annual basis, complete ethics training within 6 months of appointment, and attend this training every other year thereafter.
The Chancellor's Office policy requires that the successful candidate complete a full background check (including a criminal records check) prior to assuming this position.
The CSU Chancellor's Office offers a premium benefit package that includes outstanding vacation, health, and dental plans; a fee waiver education program; membership in the California Public Employees Retirement System (PERS); and 14 paid holidays a year.