The IT Specialist is responsible for providing technical support to all members of the organization as well as customers while they are utilizing the organization's facilities. This highly visible and client-facing position plays an active role in ensuring that the highest level of service and support is provided at all times. A team player with a positive, can-do attitude and problem solving abilities would be joining a dynamic, customer centric, service oriented department. Duties include supporting end-user workstations and applications; managing file and print shares; managing software and licensing.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts with tact, patience and courtesy to individuals of all competency levels, both verbally and in writing.
- Skilled in the use and support of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, and other common end-user applications.
- Skilled in the support of file and print servers.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP, or other directory service, including group and object management, policy tasks, access control and authorization
- Solid understanding and recent hands-on experience troubleshooting and resolving hardware, software, mobile technology and connectivity issues in person and remotely.
- Skilled in the use of at least one enterprise endpoint management solution (e.g. Microsoft SCCM, IBM Endpoint Manager, Dell KACE).
- Skilled with troubleshooting networking related problems including performance issues.
- Able to work effectively and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Willing and able to improve skills, abilities and knowledge on a constant basis.
- Current valid driver license and acceptable driving record is required.
- Must be punctual and reliable.