Education & Experience:
Bachelor's degree and eight years of relevant experience or a combination of education and relevant experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Must of PeopleSoft Administration experience
• Hardworking, quick learner with can-do attitude.
• Strong Oracle DBA skills supporting PeopleSoft with Oracle 11g and 12c. Solid experience in cloning databases.
• Experienced with PeopleSoft PeopleTools 8.53+: Application Designer, Data Mover, and Upgrade with Change Assistant and patch updates with PUM.
• Experienced on Middleware technology with Tuxedo 11g and 12c, Apache, Tomcat and fusion middleware.
• Oracle Apex administration.
• UNIX Shell. WLST/Shell scripting, SQL scripting automation is highly preferred.
• Demonstrated experience in the support requirements of large database applications/systems including performance analysis and tuning of high volume, transaction systems.
• Knowledge of hierarchical database systems.
• Extensive knowledge of systems platform.
• Extensive knowledge and experience in the design and implementation of complex database architecture.
• Extensive experience in programming environments.
• Ability to develop a vision for future computing needs and to develop appropriate plans to meet these needs.
• Ability to work well independently or as a team member.
• Ability to maintain knowledge of new and current technology and trends.
• Ability to collaborate with vendors and system service providers, provide administration for system solutions, and act as a liaison.
• Extensive experience with database security protocol.
• Highly technical in troubleshooting Weblogic, Apache, Tomcat, Server and Oracle logs.
• Proven experience in Apache and Weblogic servers. SSL certificate management – PKI, CSR, keytool, key creation via openssl and weblogic keystore management
• Setup and management of Oracle data guard. GC, MySQL and or MongoDB experience is a plus.
• Skilled in installation/setup and management of highly available application clustered environment.
• Cloud implementation experience is a plus.
• Proven experience implementing highly secure application and server infrastructure.
Certifications and Licenses:
• Constantly perform desk-based computer tasks.
• Frequently sit, grasp lightly/fine manipulation.
• Occasionally stand/walk, use a telephone.
• Rarely writing by hand, lift/carry/push/pull objects that weigh up to 10 pounds.
* - Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of his or her job.
• Extended and weekend hours.
• Some off hour work maybe required during work week.
• Must be available for on-call work.
• Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrates the ability to work well with Stanford colleagues and clients and with external organizations.
• Promote Culture of Safety: Demonstrates commitment to personal responsibility and value for safety; communicates safety concerns; uses and promotes safe behaviors based on training and lessons learned.
• Subject to and expected to comply with all applicable University policies and procedures, including but not limited to the personnel policies and other policies found in the University's Administrative Guide, http://adminguide.stanford.edu.
We are not able to provide sponsorship or relocation for this position.
Stanford is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply, please visit the StanfordCareers website and enter job number 71029: Stanford Careers
Thank you for your interest!