- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts with tact, patience and courtesy to individuals of all competency levels, both verbally and in writing.
- Subject matter expert in at least one technical area relevant to the position (endpoint management, Outlook/Exchange, Active Directory, etc.)
- Skilled in the use and support of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, and other common end-user applications.
- Skilled in the support of file and print servers.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP, or other directory service, including group and object management, policy tasks, access control and authorization
- Solid understanding and recent hands-on experience troubleshooting and resolving hardware, software, mobile technology and connectivity issues in person and remotely.
- Skilled in the use of at least one enterprise endpoint management solution (e.g. Microsoft SCCM, IBM Endpoint Manager, Dell KACE).
- Skilled with troubleshooting networking related problems including performance issues.
- Experience working with a help desk ticketing system (e.g. Footprints, ServiceNow, Remedy, etc.).
- Able to work effectively and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Willing and able to improve skills, abilities and knowledge on a constant basis.
- Current valid driver license and acceptable driving record is required.
- Must be punctual and reliable.