1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer Science, CIS, Information Technology or a related field; plus 2 years experience.
2. Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
3. Experience working with relational database technology.
4. Experience with Oracle SQL.
5. Demonstrated ability to interpret and to write complex SQL statements.
6. Proficiency in using PeopleSoft Tools (Application Designer, Application Engine, Process Scheduler, PeopleCode, XML Publisher, and SQR).
7. Experience designing and developing software using structured techniques.
8. Proficiency with one or more procedural and/or object oriented programming languages.
9. Knowledge of, and interest in, one or more object oriented programming languages.
10. Ability to contribute to technical conversations and collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical staff members.
11. Demonstrated successful performance with coordinating and completing multiple tasks to meet aggressive and changing deadlines.
12. Knowledge of systems development life cycle (SDLC), including waterfall and iterative approaches.
13. Excellent organizational and communications, and interpersonal skills.
14. Demonstrated application development experience with PeopleSoft.
15. Knowledge of, and interest in, one or more object-oriented languages.
16. Experience with user interface design and knowledge of usability best practices.
17. Skill in troubleshooting technical issues and in the use of troubleshooting and trace tools.