The Education and Workforce Development unit at RTI International has an opening for an ASP.NET Senior Programmer to provide computing services for collecting, processing, managing and analyzing data for a diverse project base for a variety of education projects. These projects may include national surveys, school and community centered research, program evaluations and analyses.
This position requires the ability to work effectively in a team environment and help develop, maintain, and enhance a highly complex set of web based data collection applications. This position will assist other senior programmers in maintaining and enhancing a highly complex set of web based data collection applications.
- Bachelor’s degree and 6+ years’ experience.
- Experience in C#, ASP.NET, and SWL
- Willing to complete moderate security requirement process for the Department of Education, Position of Trust.
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
- A proactive person and self-starter who can work independently, get stuff done, do it right and make it look great
- Able to apply a strong understanding of object-oriented design principles to the development of a scalable application
- Committed to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and sound execution of product
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Understanding of code versioning and build tools such as VS Team Services, Subversion, GI.
RTI is an independent, nonprofit institute that provides research, development, and technical services to government and commercial clients worldwide. Our mission is to improve the human condition by turning knowledge into practice.