Employment Type: Full-time, Part-time, or by Contract
ansrsource employees share a mission to enable organizations to deliver effective, personalized, affordable, and accessible learning by providing speed, scale, and sophistication in learning consulting, design, and delivery. Simply stated, we will bring better learning more affordably to more people. Our team is comprised of talented individuals who embrace innovation with integrity, curiosity, and passion.
The Program/Learning Design Manager oversees the development and implementation of educational and training materials for current and future ansrsource customers. ansrsource uses and will be building a network of learning designers. This capability will expand and contract as contracted work requires.
The program/learning design manager will maintain and expand our network of learning designers, engage learning designers as needed, and ensure that ansrsource’s learning design standards are being met. The Program/Learning Design Manager will also contribute to internal projects to make ansrsource’s training even more effective.
This role will:
· Refine and contribute to the “audition” and certification processes for learning designers
· Maintain a growing network/database of learning designers who are trained and ready to take on projects as needed
· Create learning design documents/outlines and scope projects for hand-offs to contract learning designers
· Build and maintain templates for scripts
· Edit the scripts that come in from contract learning designers in accordance with ansrsource’s learning design standards
· Interface with our development team to shepherd learning components and courses from scripts to finished assets
· On some projects: design, develop, and write educational content (for example, courses, modules) in one or more of the following areas:
o Assessment, including designing and validating tests.
o Instructional writing, especially for online courses.
o Video/animation design, including writing scripts and storyboards for media assets.
o Interactive technology including role-based simulations; includes script and storyboard writing.
· Discuss and describe industry-standard instructional design approaches.
· Document instructional strategies and processes.
· Manage projects and full programs for our clients
· Apply the skills described above to ansrsource learning and development projects.
BA or higher; advanced degrees preferred
· Proven experience in education or training, either in instructional writing, assessment, or media design
· Outstanding writing and communication skill
Project management skills:
Creative problem solving
· Grounding in basic computer skills, including MS Office suite
· Must be well-informed, innovative, and proactive
· Familiarity with Software/ applications such Captivate, Articulate, Camtasia, Adobe eLearning Suite
· Familiarity with leading Learning Management Systems
· Familiarity with project management tools
· Familiarity with learning standards such as SCORM and AICC
At ansrsource, we believe education can do more. We teach people to think critically—helping them to acquire the skills necessary to ignite change, and providing them with the confidence to make it happen. There’s a better way to learn, and we are passionate about sharing it with the world.