Employment Type: Full-time, Part-time, or by Contract
ansrsource employees share a mission to enable organizations to deliver effective, personalized, affordable, and accessible learning by providing speed, scale, and sophistication in learning consulting, design, and delivery. Simply stated, we will bring better learning more affordably to more people. Our team is comprised of talented individuals who embrace innovation with integrity, curiosity, and passion.
The Learning Designer develops and implements educational and training materials for current and future ansrsource customers. Customers want ansrsource to help them move from the idea/objective stage to a detailed plan describing what will happen, how it will happen, and why. Learning Designers help bridge the gap between the idea stage and content creation. The Learning Designer will also contribute to internal projects to make ansrsource’s training even more effective.
· Develop instructional strategies and designs learning solutions.
· Assess customer needs and collaborate with customers and ansrsource stakeholders to:
o identify and describe required components and assets.
o create plans.
o implement initiatives to accomplish educational and training goals.
· Design, develop, and write educational content (for example, courses, modules) in one or more of the following areas:
o Assessment, including designing and validating tests.
o Instructional writing, especially for online courses.
o Video/animation design, including writing scripts and storyboards for media assets.
o Interactive technology including role-based simulations; includes script and storyboard writing.
· Script storyboards from detailed design documents
· Document instructional strategies and processes.
· Apply the skills described above to ansrsource learning and development projects.
BA or higher; advanced degrees preferred
· Proven experience in education or training, either in instructional writing, assessment, or media design.
· Outstanding writing and communication skills.
Creative problem solving
· Grounding in basic computer skills, including MS Office suite
· Must be well-informed, innovative, and proactive
· Familiarity with Software/ applications such Captivate, Articulate, Camtasia, Adobe eLearning Suite.
· Familiarity with leading Learning Management Systems.
· Familiarity with learning standards such as SCORM and AICC .
At ansrsource, we believe education can do more. We teach people to think critically—helping them to acquire the skills necessary to ignite change, and providing them with the confidence to make it happen. There’s a better way to learn, and we are passionate about sharing it with the world.